Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I'm a brother (and other things)

As a member of Delta Sigma Pi, I am an official Brother of the professional fraternity. Obviously I get a big kick out of this and will tell anyone willing to listen how great it is, "being a frat bro, yo." In all seriousness though, I really love being in the fraternity and was just made the head of the promotional committee which is a good place to start out, especially if I want to become an executive, which I DO.

This past Sunday I went to a Mumford and Sons concert at the Susquehanna Bank Center in Camden, New Jersey. They were amazing, as expected. Beforehand we went a little family restaurant called Jon's on South Street that is actually owned by the family of one of the girls that went with us.

I think seeing Mumford has ignited a little concert flame in me because I've been searching for cheap concerts ever since. I've been thinking about seeing Jukebox the Ghost, a indie band with some pretty catchy little diddies, at Union Transfer (x) or George Watsky, a really clever rapper, at the TLA (x). Hopefully those work out because I've been dying inside ever since I missed Marina and the Diamonds a couple months ago.

Speaking of fun music...

Guilty Pleasure alert: ONE DIRECTION. Do not judge me. It is literally impossible for me to stop. I mean, how could you not love these guys?:

I'm going to end this here because there is no topping that.

No comments:

Post a Comment